Each week we publish a new collection filled with a variety of content on a different parenting topic, which means that we are looking for a variety of submissions.
We are currently seeking content for the following topics:
- All About Toddlers – anything toddler related, tips, advice, milestones, etc.
- Friendships – anything friendship related for adults & for children
- Mindful Eating – tips for healthy mindful eating for adults & for children
- Siblings – anything that highlights bonds with adult siblings, & bonds with children siblings
- Easter Fun – anything Easter related, fun crafts, recipes, games, decorating, party hosting tips, etc.
- Autism Awareness – anything autism related
- Early Intervention – anything related to Early Intervention, also highlighting SPD
- Potty Training – tips & advice for potty training
- Helping Others – suggestions & tips on ways to help others, heartfelt stories, highlighting Earth Day
- Raising Expectations – in a positive way how to set reasonable expectations for children, yourself, other adults, etc.
To get an idea of what types of content we are looking for, you can view all of our topics here – AdoreThem.com/Collections
- We are looking for pieces with an overall positive tone & message that will genuinely help the readers in some way.
- We accept original or previously published content.
- We read every submission, but due to the volume of submissions we are only able to respond to those that are accepted.
- However, we often hold onto a piece to use in an upcoming collection so you may hear from us in the future.
- Thank you for your submissions! We love getting to read all of these wonderful pieces 🙂
If you have contributed previously, please email your content to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is your first time submitting to Adore Them, please submit using the form below…