This event expanded over 30,000 square feet and featured over 100 local and national businesses, who showcased their incredible products and services that cater to families! With a focus on toddlers, elementary aged children, teens, parents, and beyond; this show offered something fun for everyone! There were lots of free giveaways, raffle items, special sales & discounts, samples, interactive opportunities, and so much more!
Over 2,000 people registered for our event and came through our doors the day of – incredible! Our reach expanded to West Chester, King of Prussia, Delaware, and beyond.
And a very special thank you to our show sponsors – without your help and support we would not have been able to offer so many wonderful activities and show features for our attendees!
- Presenting Sponsor – Highmark Blue Shield and Penn State Health – thank you for sponsoring our event! Your contribution made this event a big success! And thank you for setting up your inflatable walk-through brain, and for handing out so much free swag – the attendees loved and appreciated all of it!
- Family Lounge Sponsor – Agora Cyber Charter School– thank you for allowing us to create a free space for families to quietly take a break, change a diaper, feed their little ones, or just simply enjoy a little down time!
- Entertainment Sponsor – Fashion Cents Consignment – thank you for putting on two Family Fall-Themed Fashion Shows! Our attendees loved learning about your budget-friendly style tips and trends!
- Refreshment Sponsor – UPMC Pinnacle – thank you for providing a reception area where families and vendors could purchase easy to grab food, snacks and beverages without ever having to leave our event!
- Tote Bag & Craft Sponsor – Michael’s – thank you for sending us 600 tote bags! We were able to fill these with some wonderful goodies, and kids were able to use them for our indoor trick-or-treat! And everyone loved the free crafts that you provided!
- Educational Sponsor – PA Cyber Charter School – thank you for allowing us to offer a free insightful education panel that explored the difference and benefits of non-traditional schooling!
- Networking Event Sponsors – Evans Candy, Hot Z Pizza, and Tents & Events – thank you for partnering with us in order to make our set-up and networking event for vendors a success!
- Photography Partner – Cara Evans Photography – thank you for sharing your talent and capturing all of the fun during the PA Family Expo!
Planning has already started for next year. We hope that you will follow us for continued updates and parenting information throughout the coming months. Ways to Follow Us:
Enjoy our pictures below from our 2018 event! We hope that you will consider joining us next year for Lancaster’s 4th Baby Shower in the spring, or again in the fall for another PA Family Expo – both are amazing free community events created for families by Milestone Family Expos 🙂
Photo Credits go to the talented Cara Evans Photography
To learn more about this event, check out the full PA Family Expo collection
**for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Expert parenting advice & resources from Adore Them