Alvina Kline has danced her entire life. When an opportunity presented itself 32 years ago to purchase a small Lancaster County dance studio, she jumped at the chance and changed the name to Encore Dance Center.
Now, 32 years later, the business continues to grow. They have since expanded into a 10,000 square foot studio, they work with 14 incredible instructors, teach over 650 students, and offer dance classes 7 days a week to ages 2 years through adult.
The classes they offer include:
- Twinkle Star, for 2 years of age
- Creative Movement and Rhythm, for ages 3 and 4
- Tap, for ages 5 through adult
- Ballet, for ages 5 through adult
- Hip Hop, for ages 5 through adult
- Jazz, for age 7 through adult
- Lyrical, for ages 8 through adult
- Modern, for ages 10 through adult
- Contemporary, for ages 12 through adult
- Pointe, based on skill set
Encore also has a Performance Company of about 50 students. These young kids focus not on competitions, but on giving back to our community. Together they put on several benefit shows throughout the year to raise money for charities, and perform for local retirement homes. These students are learning valuable life lessons, and are bringing joy to so many lives around us!
To learn more about Encore Dance Center you can check out their website www.encoredance.net.
Be sure to stop by their booth at Lancaster’s 2nd Baby Shower to receive free giveaways, pick up information, and the first 50 to stop by their booth will get free Tu-Tus!
PLEASE MARK YOU CALENDARS FOR LANCASTER’S 2ND BABY SHOWER ON:
SATURDAY, JULY 15TH FROM 9 – 1 PM
222 EDEN ROAD
LANCASTER, PA 17601
FREE PARKING AND FREE ADMISSION
**Click here to pre-register for Lancaster’s 2nd Baby Shower**