In this video, Shari & Julie discuss many different aspects of living in a culture of disordered eating. They share their own experiences, struggles, & observations in an effort to help everyone out there with a less than healthy attitude towards food.
Video includes topics like:
- Eat everything during pregnancy, but then lose the “mom weight”
- The mental aspect of unhealthy choices
- The prevalence of disordered eating throughout our culture
- Obsessions with food in many different forms
- The lifelong consequences of eating disorders
- Resources like Eating Disorders Anonymous
- Negative self talk
- How to support our children to avoid these issues
- And much more!