We are very excited to announce that Jody Cutting with Discovery Toys will be a new exhibitor for Lancaster’s 3rd Baby Shower!
Discovery Toys has been a trusted brand for the past 40 years. Generations of families have enjoyed their premier learning toys that help children learn and grow through Pure Play. Their products are premium quality and kid powered for newborns through school age.
The company began when an early childhood educator formed a group of dedicated teachers and parents to take on the important topic of education for children through play. Discovery Toys was born right then and there in 1978 within their own homes, and became a direct sales company – meaning that their toy experts will come to you and help guide you through their product selections in order to determine what meets your child’s interests and needs.
I first heard of Discovery Toys when our oldest son was 3 years old. He is now 34! I still have all of his Discovery Toys that I can pass on to his children! I have loved and purchased many Discovery Toys over the years, and I am thrilled that Discovery Toys still provides the same premium quality, kid-powered toys for children of all ages.I am now an educational consultant with Discovery Toys and I look forward to providing parents and grandparents with toys that are safe and interactive. I believe in promoting interactive learning for children for life-long relational skills! ~ Jody
- Make Believe Play – the heart of childhood, where kids are free to be ANYONE and do ANYTHING
- Artistic Play – gives children the confidence to transform their environment and turn a vision into a reality
- Construction Play – fit parts into meaningful patterns and structures in order to build and grow
- Language Play – provides the tools for self-expression and communication
- Logic Play – enables children to observe, reason, find connections, make decisions, and experience the resulting outcomes
- Motor Play – offers fun and active play experiences resulting in happier and healthy lifestyles
- Numbers Play – explore basic math skills and more complex concepts through hands-on fun
- Science Play – children observe, compare, invent, experiment, and theorize to build strong cognitive skills
- Sensory Play – engages the 5 senses while stimulating cognitive developments
- Social Emotional Play – foster interpersonal relations, awareness, and expression of feelings
- and now Discovery Toys also offers a line of Autism & Special Needs Toys!
Because Discovery Toys is committed to bringing fun, safe, and developmentally appropriate toys and products to children and adults of all ages and abilities, this ensures that they offer something for everyone! Now all you have to do is gather your friends, and let Jody host the party as she demonstrates and showcases their new products. Enjoy a fun morning, afternoon, or evening filled with building friendships while shopping for your family. Jody will help guide you through their selections to be sure that you choose the perfect educational toy(s) for your little ones.
Be sure to stop by the Discovery Toys’ booth to meet Jody, learn more about their products, check out their toys in person, and pick up a free catalog. And for the lucky first 500, there will be a card in your tote bag that you can turn into Jody for a prize give-away that will be honored while supplies last. Jody is also happy to offer personal and expert recommendations for 1st time moms. And she will also have items available for purchase that will include fun “gifts to go” which will be creatively wrapped and ready for baby showers or as a “1st visit gift”!
Hope to see you there!
** Click here to pre-register for Lancaster’s 3rd Baby Shower **
Discovery Toys’ Photos:
For additional vendor info, check out the full Lancaster Baby Shower collection
Expert parenting advice & resources from Adore Them