This article is written by Shari Medini
For more on this topic, check out the full Gift Giving collection
This post contains referral links
Our delivery drivers are at our house A LOT throughout the entire year. Between Amazon shopping, me and my husband both having work materials delivered to our house, and relying on our weekly Home Chef delivery, we sincerely appreciate our delivery drivers.
But when the holiday season hits, the packages pour in even more frequently! Which is why I love the idea of setting out something small to show our appreciation and help make their day just a little bit easier…
Refreshment Basket for Delivery Drivers
Putting out a refreshment basket for your delivery drivers is SO simple, but they will appreciate the gesture 🙂
- Grab a box of snacks and some small drinks
- Put them in a plastic basket (that I’m sure you have lying around somewhere)
- Print out the free printable below
- Put that printable in a Ziploc baggie (so it doesn’t get ruined in the rain or snow) and duct tape it to the basket
- Put the basket outside your front door!
Submit your email to receive instant access to this FREE printable!
And for more on this topic, check out the full Gift Giving collection
Expert parenting advice & resources from Adore Them